logo
迪拜 icon
icon 迪拜 icon
新闻与资讯
Dubai's Luxury Rental Market Thrives!
六月 21, 2024
Dubai's Luxury Rental Market Thrives! 迪拜
By   Internet
  • 都市报
  • Dubai Real Estate
  • Luxury Rental market
  • property rentals
Abstract: The rapid development of Dubai's luxury rental market, where rents exceed 1 million dirhams, not only reflects the city's robust real estate performance but also underscores Dubai's status as a global benchmark for luxury living.

By 2024, Dubai expects to have 270 properties commanding rents surpassing 1 million dirhams, highlighting the city's enduring appeal to global high-net-worth individuals. These upscale rental properties are primarily concentrated in Dubai's prime locations such as Jumeirah Palm Island, Mohammed Bin Rashid City, and Dubai Hills Estate, renowned for their luxurious amenities and unique lifestyle experiences.


According to data from real estate brokerage firm Betterhomes, Dubai's luxury rental market exhibits distinct characteristics and trends. More than half (61%) of the rental units are villas and townhouses, reflecting affluent residents' preference for spacious, private, and high-quality living environments. The remaining 39% comprises apartments, mostly located in prime areas offering spectacular high-rise views and convenient lifestyle amenities.


Dubai's Luxury Rental Market Thrives!

khaleejtimes.com


Dubai stands out as one of the preferred residential destinations for global high-net-worth individuals, not just for its security and modern infrastructure, but also for its world-class lifestyle and convenient global connectivity. Increasingly, wealthy families and individuals choose to purchase or lease properties here to enjoy Dubai's unique cultural and commercial charm.


According to reports by The Wealth Report and Henley and Partners' 2024 Private Wealth Immigration Report, the UAE is expected to welcome over 6,700 new millionaires, maintaining its significant position among the global wealthy population. These statistics underscore Dubai's importance as a preferred choice for global wealth management and lifestyle ideal, particularly for those seeking safety, stability, and high-quality living.


The latest "Destination Dubai" report by Knight Frank reveals that Dubai became the top real estate investment destination for global high-net-worth individuals in 2023 with a 67% preference rate, which increased to 73% this year, further demonstrating the city's enduring allure among the global affluent. Whether as a permanent residence or a second home, Dubai's geographical advantages and open business environment continually provide new opportunities for international investors and residents alike.

留言
icon
请输入您的国籍
+87
不能为空
电子邮件地址无效 电子邮件地址未验证!
icon
欢迎访问 House.com
登录或注册以充分利用您的体验。这也将增加您与经纪人交流的机会。
请输入有效的电子邮件地址。
继续使用 Google
提交即表示我接受House.com的   使用条款
icon icon
验证您的电子邮件
你好 我们刚刚将验证码发送到您的电子邮件中。请检查并在此处输入验证码以继续登录。
验证码错误
没有收到电子邮件?请检查您的垃圾邮件文件夹
icon
banner
Dubai's Luxury Rental Market Thrives!
icon 复制链接
icon WhatsApp
icon Facebook
icon Twitter