logo
迪拜 icon
icon 迪拜 icon
新聞與資訊
Milestone Residences Project: Sparking a New Wave in Dubai Real Estate Market
五月 11, 2024
Milestone Residences Project: Sparking a New Wave in Dubai Real Estate Market 迪拜
By   Internet
  • 城市報
  • Dubai Real Estate Market
  • Milestone Residences properties
  • real estate development
  • luxury Residences
Abstract: Axiom Prime, a real estate development company, recently launched the Milestone Residences project in Dubai's JVT area, selling 70% of residential units during a week-long trial run.

The introduction of the Milestone Residences project by Axiom Prime in Dubai's JVT area has been a remarkable success, marking a milestone breakthrough as it sold 70% of its residential units within just one week of trial operation. This demonstrates the high level of market recognition for the project.


Located in the Jumeirah Village Triangle (JVT), Milestone Residences seamlessly blends urban vibrancy with natural tranquility while emphasizing a high-quality living experience. The project comprises 51 residences, including one and two-bedroom units, as well as two-bedroom apartments with maid's rooms, along with two retail spaces, providing a diverse range of options for buyers.


The allure of this project lies not only in its luxurious design and prime location but also in its high return on investment. With stunning community park views, state-of-the-art fitness facilities, a spectacular rooftop pool, and relaxed leisure areas, Milestone Residences offers residents a privileged lifestyle experience.


Milestone Residences Project: Sparking a New Wave in Dubai Real Estate Market

khaleejtimes.com


To cater to the varied needs of buyers, Milestone Residences offers attractive payment plans, requiring buyers to pay only 40% during the construction period, with the remaining 60% due upon handover, providing investors with more flexibility and convenience.


Axiom Prime is an experienced developer with its founders boasting 60 years of real estate development experience in the Netherlands and the UAE. Their successful projects include the largest real estate project in the Netherlands, delivering over 3,000 apartments and 2,000 villas, transferring ownership of 50 buildings, earning them a strong reputation and credibility.


As a boutique real estate development company focusing on select communities in Dubai, Axiom Prime is committed to bringing high-quality real estate projects to the Dubai market, offering investors excellent returns. Their success stems not only from quality projects but also from swift delivery and attractive payment plans, providing buyers with more choices and convenience.


The success of Milestone Residences is just the beginning for Axiom Prime in the Dubai real estate market. They will continue to strive to bring more unique projects to Dubai's skyline and set new standards and experiences for the city's luxurious lifestyle. Through these efforts, they will continue to inject new vitality and dynamism into Dubai's real estate market.

留言
icon
請輸入您的國籍
+87
不能為空
電子郵件地址無效 電子郵件地址未驗證!
icon
歡迎訪問 House.com
登錄或註冊以充分利用您的體驗。這也將增加您與經紀人交流的機會。
請輸入有效的電子郵件地址。
繼續使用 Google
提交即表示我接受House.com的   使用條款
icon icon
驗證您的電子郵件
你好 我們剛剛將驗證碼發送到您的電子郵件中。 請檢查並在此處輸入驗證碼以繼續登入。
驗證碼錯誤
沒有收到電子郵件? 請檢查您的垃圾郵件資料夾
icon
banner
Milestone Residences Project: Sparking a New Wave in Dubai Real Estate Market
icon 複製鏈接
icon WhatsApp
icon Facebook
icon Twitter