logo
Dubai icon
icon Dubai icon
News & Insights
Dubai Business Bay launches new project
Sep 11, 2023
Dubai Business Bay launches new project Dubai
By   Staff Writer, Khaleej Times
  • City News
  • VYB At Business Bay
  • Dubai Property
  • Dubai New Homes
Abstract: VYB At Business Bay starts at USD 33,000.

UAE - GINCO Properties, a leading name in real estate, has launched its latest project, VYB At Business Bay, at a starting price of Dh1.2 million.


We are proud to present VYB At Business Bay, our aim with VYB is to create an oasis of sophistication in the heart of Dubai's bustling city centre, where residents can experience luxury, comfort and convenience at an attractive starting price.


Masood Gheyath, Managing Director of GINCO Properties, said, "VYB At Business Bay is more than just a development, it is the realisation of dreams and aspirations, reflecting GINCO Properties' commitment to creating a lifestyle experience that exceeds expectations.

Dubai Business Bay launches new project

Each residence at VYB At Business Bay is a blend of aesthetics and practicality, featuring one- and two-bedroom flats. Additionally, VYB At Business Bay offers a strategic payment plan designed to provide convenience to homebuyers.


GINCO Properties pays 40 per cent during the construction phase and the remaining 60 per cent at the time of handover, ensuring that both investors and future residents are well on their way to securing financially viable payments.


With an estimated handover date of September 2025, investors, savvy homebuyers and those seeking affordable luxury homes can explore this unrivalled project.

Leave a message
icon
Please enter your nationality
+87
Cannot be empty
Email address is invalid Email address not authenticated!
icon
Welcome to House.com
Log in or sign up to get the most out of your experience. This will also help increase your chances of response from agents.
Enter a valid email address.
or
Continue with Google
By submitting, I accept House.com’s   Terms of use
icon icon
Verify Your Email
Hello ,we’ ve just sent the code to your email.please check and enter the code here to continue logging in.
Verification code error
Didn’t receive email? Please check your spam folder
icon
banner
Dubai Business Bay launches new project
icon Copy link
icon WhatsApp
icon Facebook
icon Twitter